Alps 2019 E63S AMG S213

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Congratulations 👍

Congrats and a great choice-I went for the comfort seats as buckets would not agree with me for long journeys. Just incredible machines these I'm just blown away by mine.
Didn't know you could get an 80L tank! Just checked the spec on mine (2019 model) and yes mine has it which is a relief. Must be my heavy right foot I guess.....
Also noticed you have the AMG Drive Unit on your steering wheel which is one thing I want to get retrofitted to mine.

Been a while since posting the original pics, been 5 months since getting it and covered 3000 miles on mainly long trips, its a fast car, it does feel big but I've found the lower it is the smaller it feels (weird I know!) and all my previous cars were lowered slightly.
- Gearbox; Comfort mode is a little laggy, sport+ is a little too aggressive sometimes, sport mode is a good balance.
- Suspension; Ride is harder than the w212 which was harder than the w211!
- Fuel; thirstier than the w212 and w211, not by much but enough to notice, so the 80 litre tank is a must!

Since getting it the following enhancements were added
- Back on the signature number plate.
- Car was fully ceramic coated by BR Detailing in colchester using Titan products. I think I have only had to wash. the car twice which is good as its a big car to wash.
- Added a Rear wing which is subtle but fits into the OEM finish.
- Lowering module was purchased from MWMods, at the moment its only used to lower the car at shows until I have time to get the alignment done.
- Road Angel hard wired from lighter socket in rear passenger area.
- Lost a rear wheel cap - so sourced a replacement for that - these may come off and standard cap added as it looks so much better.

Leather Airbag is on order, crazy that they put a cheap plastic one on a flagship model, but MB have always done this. Still debating the grill change and de-chrome.

that's all for now! Will post airbag pics when it comes.

some pics below

Rear wing
IMG_0084.jpegIMG_0083.jpeg

Lowered and coated
IMG_0348.jpegIMG_0328.jpegIMG_0326.jpeg

That's very nice, Alps, estates do look good. 😎🙂👍
P.S. is that rear Number
Plate, straight? 😉😀

That's very nice, Alps, estates do look good. 😎🙂👍
P.S. is that rear Number
Plate, straight? 😉😀
thanks !

I have thought that but checked a few times and its dead straight, bit of an illusion.... maybe I should stick it on wonky to see if it looks different lol.

thanks !

I have thought that but checked a few times and its dead straight, bit of an illusion.... maybe I should stick it on wonky to see if it looks different lol.
Just messing with your OCD, Alps 🙂 If your owt like me, and I suspect you are, I bet that was put on with a Laser Spirit Level 🙂 wonky plates do my head in, particularly on new cars. 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom