Alps E55K AMG mods so far....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I remember thinking about buying your c36, but this wouldn't need a second thought! Stunning car, it wa well spec'ed to begin with but I love what you've done with it.

Looks great, come to the 12/12/2010 Pistonheads MBW meet with me and Lopes?
Would like a few of your mods on mine!

Looks great, come to the 12/12/2010 Pistonheads MBW meet with me and Lopes?
Would like a few of your mods on mine!

Have u concidered the facelift wing mirrors?

Hi, might sign up to the brooklands meet, all work permitting!

Dvb, i had, but i really dont like them, maybe they will grow on me, but i do prefer the pre facelift ones. may even swap the reflector on the front lights out with the later one, just waiting for some really cheap ones to come up.

Alps, where on DAS are the options for the cluster changes you have done. The fuel remaining is well worth having.

very nice looking car mate, like your old C36 pretty unique!

Stunning looking car.

I recognise that backdrop too. ;)

C32-AMG-avatar.jpg

alps-albums-alps-e55k-amg-picture1559-2004-e55k-amg-spec-keyless-go-command-pana-roof-distronic-parking-sensors-f-r-rear-ent-package-adaptive-bi-xenon-tpms-elec-rear-blind-int-door-blinds-comfort-seats-rear-heated-seats-garage-door-opener-power-boot-amg-lsd.jpg

Thanks for all the comments guys

When are you fitting the carbon airbox? lol

Hey olly, its still on my list, too close to xmas and kids birthdays so ive promised myself not to spend any more until the summer!

That is a nice facelift - I genuinely can not tell the difference from a 2007 model.. well done!

^ Is it the grille / bumper or does it need the bonnet and other parts?

Could this be done to a normal model :)

^ Is it the grille / bumper or does it need the bonnet and other parts?

Could this be done to a normal model :)

hi, yep, grill, bumper and all the reinforcements for the bumper and the brackets etc. everything else is the same... fairly easy mod, just costly :(

As usual Alps, great subtle mods.

Whats the form with the Pistonheads meet ??? Wouldn't mind coming along with my E55 estate and getting a few tips !

Stunning car - and really nice mods:thumb: I will be at MBworld on the 12th with a few others :rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom