Aluminium Rot Claim - How thick is your paint?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
amwebby said:
So far all I have is a phone call from my local dealer, who have been very helpful. Once I receive any correspondence I shall share.
There won't be any official correspondence, just a letter of booking for your car, if that.

Nice result amwebby. From your original descriptions I was pretty confident of a "win".
Interesting to see that MB are not bothered about the lack of MB service history.

[quote=Dieselman]Shares in Waxoyl perhaps. You must use more of this stuff than bodyshops do.

When Waxoil is warm, it sprays very well through a normal spray guns and I had a body shop many moons ago

All that grit makes great toothpaste for removing tobacco or coffee stains.[/quote]

Too true it does,but its the salt that gets you in the end :eek:

Malcolm

television said:
[quote=Dieselman]Shares in Waxoyl perhaps. You must use more of this stuff than bodyshops do.

When Waxoil is warm, it sprays very well through a normal spray guns and I had a body shop many moons ago

I thin mine with "rust oil" as that stops any pancaking and the rust oil is fantastic protection but too runny to use on it's own.

This gives a nice fine layer that works well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom