Am getting tired of the Clutch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BahaLArtistO

Car
W210
Hey Guys ! wish u all OK
-------------------------------
well i have this issue with the couch pedal:doh: that it won't come up when i release it so it still stuck to the wall white the gear is shifted :dk:.. for example if i was in G2 i step on the clutch i shift to 3rd ,the gear does shift but the pedal stucks :mad: , so every time i have to pull it back ( my TimberLand Shoe is damaged because of it ) , and some times it does stuck on the first gear or the reverse so i can't pull it out than :fail.... the car just stall :wallbash:

Something jamming the pedal?

Return spring broken?

You really need to inspect it for anything obvious first.

These problems can often be traced to the deterioration and internal collapse of the flexible tubing used in the system. This means that fluid will flow in one direction when force is applied but will not flow back under pressure from just a return spring-- or the return spring/s is/are broken

Does the system need bleeding?

Tony.

On the side of the clutch pedal is this large spring, the plastic seat on top of it can break up and cause what your experiencing.

15224-clutch-spring-26_1174632_114200491302am.jpg

well i checked it out and this is what i found :
plastic part NOT glued to the spring
when i press the pedal it goes all the way to the firewall but when i release it stuck WHEN THE SPRING IS 90 Degree Vertical ..
Do you think that its damaged ??
PS : the plastic isn't broken or so
-----Thanks-----

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom