Am I being bad ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Excuse the hijack Derek.

Ahh, please share your travel plans - not as though I can be of much help, never been. But @WDB124066 is from NZ don't forget. I should imagine he'd be of great help.
I will, in a separate thread.

Good to hear that Derek has “come clean” and all is good.

Derek,
Well I am very pleased this has come to a happy conclusion. Well I am sure we all are.:banana: You can now move on and enjoy conversation and time spent with your newly found old friend without any repercussions, and no doubt you feel happier in yourself, like a veil of darkness uplifted.
I did warn you that women know when things are wrong, I am pleased you used it to your advantage
I also have to be very careful, as the Scottish womenfolk seem to have a way with words. I upset mine yesterday, I said "There are many good things that have come out of Scotland". "Yes" she said " You on your way home down the M74 ". Don't you just love them!
Now back to Dave's "Still Game" Episode !

Steve.

If and when you do meet her... with your other-half's blessing... keep in mind this old saying: 'Your ideal wife is always the girlfriend you never married'.

Reactions: 219
Joanna Lumley and Darryl Hannah , that`s a hard one …………………………………………………………………...
I’ve been uncommonly fortunate in having had some lovely girlfriends down the years : it has always mystified me how though ...

I’ve been uncommonly fortunate in having had some lovely girlfriends down the years : it has always mystified me how though ...

Reminds me of the American coin tossing champion who after coming first amongst thousands of contestants, proudly proclaims himself as the best coin tosser in America. :)

But, in all seriousness, you come across as a very dignified and assured soul - with great taste in cars. What's not to like.

Well , we had our afternoon out yesterday- fabulous time - went to this coffee shop and just talked for hours , until the place was closing and we were being thrown out .

44 years to catch up on , plus old memories etc and we barely scratched the surface .

She’s now my oldest dearest friend and we’re both determined to stay in touch .

Best day in recent memory.

Oh , and she has a W203 C200 !

Just came over this thread again , I've been back at work since October , Jan is fine with me seeing Shona , and we meet up regularly for coffee with mutual pals , neither of us has any intention of being more than just pals and both glad we got back in touch .

Just to update , here are a few pics .

Firstly ,this is Jan , my lovely partner

IMG_1192.jpg

And here are a couple of Shona and myself ( a terrible one taken by someone else , and one I took of her ) back when we were both 15 or 16

IMG_0756.JPG IMG_0757.jpg

And up to date - the two of us as we are these days

IMG_0310.jpg
IMG_0454.jpg

45 years between the pictures - I think she has aged better than I have :)

Attachments

• IMG_0756.JPG
    IMG_0756.JPG
    505.3 KB · Views: 5
That was the week before Halloween.

The other picture would’ve been circa 1975 , well before BCRs , at least neither of us were fans

That was the week before Halloween.

The other picture would’ve been circa 1975 , well before BCRs , at least neither of us were fans

That's not what I've heard.

Apparently, you were regularly to be seen strutting your stuff in the local disco wearing a pair of jeans rolled up to your mid-calf with a tartan strip running down the outside of both legs and "C U Jimmy"-style tartan hat to complete your look.

Reactions: 219

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom