Amazing 1966 W111 250 Coupe 'Fintail' Heckflosse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Hi Guys,

I made this video recently, I talk to the owner of this amazing 1966 Mercedes 250 Coupe (W111).

We discuss how it was restored back in 96 aswell as detail all the unque features of this amazing classic Mercedes.

Enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Stunning isnt it? :)

AF63MxV.jpg

Last edited:
Wow!

BTW, am I the only one who found the destruction of a convertible W111 to be the most cringeworthy scene in the film The Hangover (and there were quite a few toe-curling scenes in that film)?

a stunningly elegant and stylish Mercedes that will never look out of place

true classic beauty

what a car 😍😍😍

interesting video too. Sound quality from KH a bit poor when he was showing you the car though

a stunningly elegant and stylish Mercedes that will never look out of place

true classic beauty

what a car 😍😍😍

interesting video too. Sound quality from KH a bit poor when he was showing you the car though

I bought a Rode wireless mic (is excellent) which he was wearing, trouble is that replaces the cameras internal mic for everything - so my voice was only coming from that. Schoolboy error!

You think it's bad now, you should hear the raw footage, you can't even hear me at all on some shots!
Had to apply alot of filters to get it to that level 😁

Also when he speeds around carpark you can only hear sounds from his mic, not externally/exhaust.

I bought a Rode wireless mic (is excellent) which he was wearing, trouble is that replaces the cameras internal mic for everything - so my voice was only coming from that. Schoolboy error!

You think it's bad now, you should hear the raw footage, you can't even hear me at all on some shots!
Had to apply alot of filters to get it to that level 😁

Also when he speeds around carpark you can only hear sounds from his mic, not externally/exhaust.
at least you know now 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom