Amazing collection Wow!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Link says that the video isn't available.

Odd, wont work for me :dk:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 24
Works for me too.

That's 'Dragon Man' Mel. I know him. His brother lives next door to a friend of mine near Colorado Springs. Mel runs a big gun range on site. Even army. air force and law enforcement practice there. I've had a private viewing of that collection and it is nothing short of astonishing!

That collection is only a fraction of his private museum. He has a military collection that is unbelievable.

Last edited:
This is a picture of me with Mel in his workshop. Yes that bike really does breathe fire!

IMG_4590.JPG

Reminds me of a very large private military collection out in California I visited. It had Tigers, a Scud missile and launcher (lorry is huge) and various WWI vehicles and weapons too.

Reminds me of a very large private military collection out in California I visited. It had Tigers, a Scud missile and launcher (lorry is huge) and various WWI vehicles and weapons too.
Indeed, Mel's collection includes over 100 vehicles with tanks, troop carriers, rocket launchers, ambulances, the lot. The really remarkable thing is that every vehicle works and is driven at least once a year.

Platform-independent:

[YOUTUBE]U9XFqL-3KfU[/YOUTUBE]

I dont have that much .But my mom ,going back a few years now ,she said , if they broke in here , they would be stabbed, or shot to death ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom