Amazing golf shot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm a bit of a golfer and that is unbelievable. What odds on doing that i wonder?

What spoils it is the attempt to make it look like a hole in one. When the ball runs on to the green, it goes passed the first ball and the hole, where there is no other ball. The camera then lowers to the bunker and raises again to see the ball go into the hole, where a second ball has appeared, presumably from the first player's putt!

What spoils it is the attempt to make it look like a hole in one. When the ball runs on to the green, it goes passed the first ball and the hole, where there is no other ball. The camera then lowers to the bunker and raises again to see the ball go into the hole, where a second ball has appeared, presumably from the first player's putt!

Look at it again. As the ball goes along the green you do not see the base of the pin, the filmer then stands up and you see the base of the pin, more grass and then the other ball...no conspiracy here.

Was that on the grassy knoll.....??

I hate to be an "anorak" --- but....

Vijay Singh in the practice round at Augusta Masters in 2009. Apparently the players do it regularly on the 16th - drop a ball in front of the tee and "skip" it across the water... this time it not only worked, but went in.

Here's another view of the same shot...
VJ Singh 2009 Masters practice round skipshot - YouTube

Look at it again. As the ball goes along the green you do not see the base of the pin, the filmer then stands up and you see the base of the pin, more grass and then the other ball...no conspiracy here.

That may explain my handicap!

Most impressive golf shot I have seen was my brother in law, who was using a high rubber tee on a driving range.

Got well under the ball which went near vertical, hit the shed roof, bounced down and off concrete floor, hit roof again and thence straight down on to top of his head.

All this happened in a fraction of a second so it went thwack-clang-bounce- clang-owwwwwwwwaaahhhhhh!!!!!! Most impressive.:D

No video sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom