Amazon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tezz

Car
A180 w169 2006 2.0 cdi
so hear is an odd one, I have never used Amazon, never had an account in fact avoid them like the plague along with most things like Google face book ect

So 2 days ago I got a parcel first ever from Amazon was a face mask thought was gift from daughter, then on Sunday I got a repair screen for and iPhone 7, odd as iv never had an iPhone, today I got a wavlink wifi booster and a smart watch heart thing, so thought this is more than just a random parcel.

checked me bank, cards, pay pal ect no money missing.

checked parcels all addressed to me correctly very confusing

I called amazon uk, that took some doing as everything was web based and you had to put in account details, there's my issue, iv never had an account in any way shape or form, so I eventually got an 0800 number and called them and fully explained issue, they asked for account number or email, I again explained I don't have an account, they said nothing they could do then ?

I said what about parcels they said if not happy keeping them dispose of them , Bizzar, I again explained I had no account, had not paid for them, not ordered them it needs looking into, again I was asked for my account and email details

I asked for reference of call or there name they said could not give name or department and only send out an email , I said fine send me one, they said what's your account number FFS, so for 4th time I explained issue and asked for a call back from supervisor, she went to hang up said how will she call me ? girl said from my account details .

My god never in my life have I come across such stupidity.

so there advice was to bin parcels !!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably "brushing" so the seller can post positive reviews.

Reactions: LTD
yes to eBay, I checked that account no activity

My issue is they have my correct name and address on them, some ones paying for them and its not me

Bin them really

so hear is an odd one, I have never used Amazon, never had an account in fact avoid them like the plague along with most things like Google face book ect

So 2 days ago I got a parcel first ever from Amazon was a face mask thought was gift from daughter, then on Sunday I got a repair screen for and iPhone 7, odd as iv never had an iPhone, today I got a wavlink wifi booster and a smart watch heart thing, so thought this is more than just a random parcel.

I called amazon uk, that took some doing as everything was web based and you had to put in account details, there's my issue, iv never had an account in any way shape or form, so I eventually got an 0800 number and called them and fully explained issue, they asked for account number or email, I again explained I don't have an account, they said nothing they could do then ?

I said what about parcels they said if not happy keeping them dispose of them , Bizzar, I again explained I had no account, had not paid for them, not ordered them it needs looking into, again I was asked for my account and email details

I asked for reference of call or there name they said could not give name or department and only send out an email , I said fine send me one, they said what's your account number FFS, so for 4th time I explained issue and asked for a call back from supervisor, she went to hang up said how will she call me ? girl said from my account details .

Is there a return address on any of the parcels ? Call up their courier and ask them to take the stuff back .

Refuse any further deliveries .

don't know what brushing is, but seam expensive way to get review I estimate value of parcels so far is about £ 110

I saw something like this recently when someone got cloned , the cloner then turned up at the door and asked for their stuff.

No return address and Amazon refused to tell me who sent with out my account details FFS

yes to eBay, I checked that account no activity

My issue is they have my correct name and address on them, some ones paying for them and its not me

Bin them really
I think what our friend was suggesting, since you have been told to dispose of goods , is just to put them on eBay

Check the items out, likely to be low cost items from a third party seller.

I think what our friend was suggesting, since you have been told to dispose of goods , is just to put them on eBay

yes being told to do that and having proof you was told to do that are 2 different things

reminds me of when I found a whole brick of cannabis resin in my garden, police told me to had in, I got arrested at station LOL handing it in

No return address and Amazon refused to tell me who sent with out my account details FFS
Just get one from their website then .

They have a huge centre in Dunfermline. Just address to Amazon returns department, Dunfermline and I’m sure they will get there . Use Amazon’s courier and tell them to charge Amazon .

Some sellers will send out phantom orders, then they (the seller & buyer) will review themselves positively.

how can I review I don't have an account

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom