Ambient lighting codes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MadGrip

Car
2017 C63s AMG
Hi all.
I'm looking at the build checklist for my recently purchased 2017 C63s AMG, and it's listed as having 877 ambience illumination & 611 ambient illumination.
In the car I have 3 colour ambient light in the footwell and above the window switches. Should it be anywhere else with these packages i.e. dashboard or centre console?

Just wondered if there's a fault or if what I can see illuminated is all I've got.

Many thanks

So, for anyone whos interested. 611 is something to do with the illumination once the door is open & 877 is indeed the interior ambient lighting. On my.particular.model, this includes footwells, doors (below the switches) and console. The reason the centre console didn't.seem illuminated is because I had it set to the.blue, which is hardly visible, even on full brightness, put it.on orange and it' more.visable, but still quite dim, even on setting 5. Is there a way to make it brighter?

Last edited:
I have mine set on blue & same as you the centre console surround is very dim, only really visible if its pitch black outside. Haven't found a way to make it any brighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom