AMG’s in Picture.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
After a wash today :)
Hi i might get slatered for this but what is the difference between the 125 edition and a normal c63 i was asked today if mine was and i replied no but couldn't explain why🙄🙄

Hi i might get slatered for this but what is the difference between the 125 edition and a normal c63 i was asked today if mine was and i replied no but couldn't explain why🙄🙄
No idea tbh 😂 apparently it was free Satnav.

Last edited:
Yeah 👍 all our cars were green, but not anymore 😤 it’s nice to have something different, I would never rule out a back to the future situation 😂😂😂

I currently own this motor and I wish it had those wheels still on it.

If you still have these wheels sitting in the shed or something, please let me know
Hi there. Sorry, not sure what you’re asking. Are you looking for the wheel type that’s on the Red CLS63S? That wheel type fits the w218 and the type w212 E Class AMG’s but not sure about non AMG or the E class in your picture.

Hi there. Sorry, not sure what you’re asking. Are you looking for the wheel type that’s on the Red CLS63S? That wheel type fits the w218 and the type w212 E Class AMG’s but not sure about non AMG or the E class in your picture.
Sorry, I’m new to the forum. I was trying to respond to the person who posted the image of the tanzanite blue W211 E55K which I currently own.

I’m after the wheels in the picture.

Thanks

Sorry, I’m new to the forum. I was trying to respond to the person who posted the image of the tanzanite blue W211 E55K which I currently own.

I’m after the wheels in the picture.

Thanks
Ok. Understood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom