AMG’s in Picture.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My beast!

317ibdz.jpg

SL379961_zpsca060e0c.jpg
Not a AMG but still fantastic car, at Goodwood. Great day out with my son, bent down as though he is trying to be David bailey...just take the picture !

Big head wind I heard?
Anyone do anything extraordinary bearing that in mind?
Yes, 30deg C and very strong head wind meant slow speeds. A 2000bhp GTR did 236mph. But most other cars were at least 10mph adrift of their previous speeds.

Two Mercedes cars in top 10 and both low key, no fancy-shmancy aero masking or other cosmetic nonsense. Very well done.

Jon's GT looks like a 4x4. Hope he reads that :)

Two Mercedes cars in top 10 and both low key, no fancy-shmancy aero masking or other cosmetic nonsense. Very well done.

They are extremely slow posting the results on their web site I notice...

Exactly - street tyres on mine and gentle launches and still got into the top 6!

The McLarens were impressive as were the modified Porsche’s that were like bullets off the line.

Exactly - street tyres on mine and gentle launches and still got into the top 6!

The McLarens were impressive as were the modified Porsche’s that were like bullets off the line.
Great result, well done!

Looks like the Brunswick Car park, or do all the large underground car parks look like that in London? I do see alot of lovely Merc's there when i go.

Looks like the Brunswick Car park, or do all the large underground car parks look like that in London? I do see alot of lovely Merc's there when i go.
You are not far off. This is in Mayfair. Hyde Park. Not all car parks in London have as awesome cars as this one.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom