AMG’s in Picture.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Went from this:
JYHNy6C.jpg

Into this today:
MwoWb01.jpg
They look fantastic - really upgrade the look of the car.

What will you do with the old ones, keep them for winters?

They are lightweight forged wheels from the 507 edition and hard to come by separate from a 507 car. They're notably lighter to handle and this pays dividends as it's unsprung mass. I still really like the twin spoke too but I don't need this many wheels! (Already

My favourite AMG wheel apart from the CL 215/SL129 65 OEM's :)

Last edited:
yeah, the old girl’s still got it☺

Looking good, as usual Rash :) :thumb: How old and what mileage does the old girl have now ?

Looking good, as usual Rash :) :thumb: How old and what mileage does the old girl have now ?
Hey Peter!
Hope you are well, my good man :)
She’ll be 13 years old in September.
Had her for 11 years now.
34,500 on the clock now :oops:
High miler. Better sell...

Hey Peter!
Hope you are well, my good man :)
She’ll be 13 years old in September.
Had her for 11 years now.
34,500 on the clock now :oops:
High miler. Better sell...

Yes all fine, thank you. You and your lovely lady and baby too i hope. A little stir crazy as most of us are :rolleyes:
Yes, you should sell the old girl ;)

Yes all fine, thank you. You and your lovely lady and baby too i hope. A little stir crazy as most of us are :rolleyes:
Yes, you should sell the old girl ;)
Great to hear you are doing ok.
Yes, family is all well, thank you.
Little man is not a baby anymore :eek:
He’s running rings around us but he’s such a good lad. Such a funny character.
It’s a shame we couldn’t get together for Benz on The Green this year, but I hope to see you again soon.

Sell the AMG... hmmmmm...
Would be like selling a leg :D

“What we have here my students is the physical representation of a dichotomy”
Absolutely........

Paint so good, how do you keep it looking so good?, do you snowfoam first?.
yeah mate. And a good polish at the end and some form of sealant. Used auto finesse spray wax and don’t seem too bad of a product lasted quite well. Being a black car and living on a dirt track it doesn’t stay clean for long lol

Have you ever looked at ceramic coating?
Yes mate I was considering it. Got quoted about £600 for it done with two coats applied. Have you had any experience with the ceramic ? Picked the car up last November and didn’t realise there was a slight dent on the front so needed to get that sorted before going through with ceramic. Luckily the dealer was willing to pay for the repair. Still don’t know how I didn’t see the dent must have got too excited as my mind was set on one 😂

Gents, this is a picture thread so please try and keep it to that. You can PM each other on ceramic (just had one of my cars ceramic coated at £400). Decent job but time will tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom