AMG 1 alloys,with caps.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
pretty rare to come up, and with caps... he says "AMG style" but they look real to me..

would they fit any 124's with that offset of 11?

Don`t know about any w124,but they was used on many HAMMERS

These wheels are absolutely genuine - AAG made these for AMG back from 95 to 93.

Yes, to have those rare 60mm metal caps that are retained from behind with a butterly clip is a rare find indeed ! He could probably sell just the caps alone for 200 quid !

These wheels in the auction are for a w126 / w107 or w124 500e.

These will not work with a w124, offset of 11mm is too low. There was an identical version of these wheels produced for the w124, same diamtere and width (8J x 17) but those are offset of 28mm. These were fitted to AMG w124's and the Hammer of course.

Conversely, the 28mm versions do NOT work on the w124 500e, due to the huge brake calipers up front. Only the 11mm offset version work with the w124 500e.

cheers
talbir

Thanks D124... you have spent more of my money.. bought these as a winter set for my SEC.
Will get the centres done in black so I can put them on any of my cars..

They should fit the blue SEC, R107 & E500... perfect for a long winter trip.

Well done jay- Looks like a good buy, especially with those centre caps.

The only thing I dont get is that these were made by AAG between 93-95, by which time the R107 & the W126 was out of production, but were made with the offset to fit R107, w126 & w124 E500 model...

So in theory were these retro-made for those obsolete models.....Did AMG do this quite often back then?

Cheers Dee

that was a typo from me....not 95-93, should have read 85-93 !

The SEC looks best with these wheels on....AMG's press car Gen II SECs wore these wheels, hence the reason i have them on my white AMG 560 SEC !

cheers
talbir

Thanks D124... you have spent more of my money.. bought these as a winter set for my SEC.
Will get the centres done in black so I can put them on any of my cars..

They should fit the blue SEC, R107 & E500... perfect for a long winter trip.
Will not do it again mate sorry :p:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom