AMG 15" Alloy wheel bolt length required!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Evil_Stewie

Car
Mercedes Benz C180
Guys,

I need to know the correct bolts in particular the length for an original set of 15" AMG monoblocks (A2024010902) to go on a w202 pre-facelift C-Class? There are quite a few bolts listed on ebay but I need help/advice on the correct ones please (prefer a link to an ebay listing similar price to these please (Item number: 270654371116). My current bolts (total length of about 45mm end to end) are just short and stick out about 3mm from behind the wheel hole and not long enough to reach the threads inside the hub which look about another 5mm further away I think. When I try to turn the current bolts it just goes round and round hence the issue I discovered and mentioned above. :confused:

Cheers

they don't mention the radius of the radius seat but highly likley they're suitable.
Clearly not the best anti-corrosion coating being zinc plated but you get what you pay for..

Cheers Chris, the add states near the top in red the following regarding radius 'M12x1.5mm Radius Seat Extended length' so hopefully the are indeed the correct ones as you suspect? Also I agree they are not the best on the market but my budget wont allow me to spend much more so I guess it will have to do until I can afford to get some decent ones :thumb: Thanks again mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom