AMG 17" Aero II's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

micosavo

Car
E320 2000
Hi Guys,

I am looking to buy a set of these wheels, plus tyres of course. I was also wondering if they will fit my car or is there much modification to be done? Who are the best resellers around the UK (& Ireland for the irish members here)

I have a 2000 E320 Advantgarde, with the sports suspension apparently. There are 16" tyres on it at the moment and there doesn't seem to be much clearance between the tops of the tyres and arches. I don't now much about tyres so forgive the lack of information. Any questions and I will consult the manual.

Any help would be much appreciative.

Attachments

• amgstyling2.jpg
    amgstyling2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
You see very few of the w210's with the AMG 17's, IMO they look too small on the car, you could go for the 18's, will fit straight on, you do have the option of going for 8"x18"s all round or going for the e55 staggered setup with 8"s front and 9"s rear.

Ive got a set of these for sale, see the link below,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....name=STRK:MEUS:IT&viewitem=&item=270078623069

Regards

Last edited:
Thanks for the info aka$h!

Would you believe it I checked my own wheels and they are actual the original wheels and are 17"; I just don't like the way they look. Am quite surprised actually as the ride is seriously comfortable with the 17"s already on them so the 18" look like a great bet, like you said.

Will check the funds and let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom