AMG 17" Style 4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hamishmoon

Car
SL 350, Suzuki GSXR 1000 K4
Can anyone help me on a few questions, I have a 2005 320 CLk firstly is it a model 209?? and if so are the AMG wheels available to fit this as I seem to only find a fitment for a 208 I would like to use my original tyres , which are 225/45/17 front and 245/40/17 rear, the wheels are the AMG style on the CLK 55

you do have a W209 model, the previous gen was the W208. Those wheels would fit without problems and with those tyres.

Mick Am I correct in thinking that the wheels for a w208 will fit perfectly on the 209

They should be fine. AFAIK the W202/208 can only comfortably take rims up to 18", the W203/209 can take 19" ones.

Many thanks for your help. Is it easy to make sure that you get original AMg's rather than fakes. I guess buying them from a dealer is maybe the assurance.

real ones have the AMG logo stamped on the face, replicas don't. There's been some styling IV replicas going around with the logo saying AME. The parts number would also be on the back of the wheels. Phone a dealer up and ask for the part number so you can be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom