amg 17" wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

neilireland

Car
Mercedes
Looking to get my wheels refurbed heard good things about these.
Did anybody get there wheels refurbed in Nuluk wheels in Carrickfergus???

Cheers

Neil

Hi

Yes i had 17" AMG wheels done at Nuluk just before i sold the car (C230K) to a work colleague. Think it was £75 a rim because i wanted them retained with the polished lip. They did them wrong first time and they had a milled type finish on them but they re-done them polished as i had requested. The finish lasted about 2 years before it started going milky although the guy that bought the car wouldnt have looked after them that well.

Hope this helps,

Hi

Yes i had 17" AMG wheels done at Nuluk just before i sold the car (C230K) to a work colleague. Think it was £75 a rim because i wanted them retained with the polished lip. They did them wrong first time and they had a milled type finish on them but they re-done them polished as i had requested. The finish lasted about 2 years before it started going milky although the guy that bought the car wouldnt have looked after them that well.

Hope this helps,

They've put the prices up since then. I enquired about getting my 17" AMGs refurbished with a polished lip, and it was about £100 per wheel. A standard paint finish would have been £75 or so. Having said that, they do a great job and are better than anyone else I've tried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom