AMG 2016 Calendar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bryan Allman

SUPPORTER
Car
SLK55 (R172) 62.
Just received mine from Afalterbach - lots of nice images all of which seem to have been taken at the same locations as our grand tour earlier this year:)

did it just arrive or were you informed via email etc before hand? i got in there early doors but not heard anything.

BigChap said:
did it just arrive or were you informed via email etc before hand? i got in there early doors but not heard anything.

Yours will be with you soon.
Published list of winners on the Amg Pl.

Last edited:

Heard nothing until a Fedex email yesterday and a delivery TXT this morning. It was only when it arrived I remembered applying for it !! :)

Got mine today along with my welcome pack from Affaltarbach :)

I could kick myself as I requested one very early on and must have posted it in the wrong section, I'm a pillock.

Ah that's what it is!

FedEx keep trying to deliver a package and I have no idea what it was until now :)

Ah that's what it is!

FedEx keep trying to deliver a package and I have no idea what it was until now :)

I was the same. thought I must have had another drunken bid on the bay of dreams but, having checked my history, eventually narrowed it down to this. :doh:

Yep, had to check eBay for any drunken purchases :)

The thing is massive, stupidly large and as big as a telly!

Might have to hang it in my garage, too large for my flat

Yours will be with you soon.
Published list of winners on the Amg Pl.

Woo-Hoo! looking forward to seeing this when i get back home! (along with the wife and kid, OBVIOUSLY!!)

thanks for the heads up Don, didn't realise they posted the names on the thread, just figured the winners would get an email! i noticed your name on there too! :bannana:

anyone else get it then?

it is massive! seems well done although a little bit of photoshopping here and there but what isn't these days ha!

also, not meaning to sound ungrateful but i didn't realise it would be the same car in different locations, thought there would maybe be all the AMG models or perhaps the AMG GT but different colours and spec etc.

still, a very nice freebie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom