AMG 3 Hour Basic Training

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OK, understood. I think you're right, although there may be some flexibility on the day in question, if other vehicles are available and the team are able to accommodate.

Really looking forward to it regardless of vehicle.

I own a CLA45 and did my AMG Basic Training back in October 2015.

Fantastic day, drove an A45 for the majority of the time (They didn't have A CLA in the pool then).

Swapped to a C63 for the wet circle (due to the limited ability to power slide the 4 wheel drive system) and got a bit of time on track too.

The only downside was the the few hours spent there were over way too quickly.

Hi all,
Did my basic training in a C63 last Thursday and had a great day. The weather was good, my instructor was good and I had a real educated laugh. I found it really interesting actually feeling how the ESP and ABS worked under extreme conditions and I was very impressed. Loved the wet circle and didn't want to get off of it. Did loads of laps on both circuits and thoroughly enjoyed. The hot laps with my instructor were very good and my 14 year old son loved the ride in the back.

I also got him an under 17's driving lesson in an A220d which he loved but now thinks that will be his first car! Dream on.

Highly recommend it to anyone who is unsure about the experience.

Wasn't keen on 2.5 hour/25 mile drive back though :devil:

We were also told a C43 was on the cards so I may have another go in that when/if it arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom