AMG A45 S - Looking To Confirm Media System Functionality

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zephead2112

Car
AMG A45 S
Hi folks,

Hello, I'm new to the forum as I'm collecting my A45 S on Monday.

Despite reading all of the online reviews I could find and watching numerous videos on YouTube, I can't find anything about the so called 'Advanced Sound System' other than it appears to be the middle option in the spec.

From what I've seen, I'm guessing that you can only play music from via Bluetooth your phone or from a USB device (I use FLAC format mostly so that's OK). I have a DVD player in my Audi S3 with surround sound capability but I'm assuming that there is no disc player in the A45.

It's not a big issue (it's all about the car!) and I'll find out soon enough but I'm surprised that there's nothing about the media functions in any of the reviews I've read or seen. Even when said reviewers are running through the various menu screens, each and every one skips over 'Media' and my curiosity has got the better of me. Just wondered if anyone could confirm?

Many Thanks,

Keith.

Pretty late reply, but the media player on MBs tends to be well specced, supporting most of the current popular formats including lossless codecs like FLAC.

See details here:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom