AMG addiction!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55k AMG Sold / S211 E320 CDI I6 W212 E63 6.2 N/A saloon.
The more I drive my car the more I want to drive it :confused:. I hate driving at the best of times but this AMG has got me hooked:D

Hate driving but have an AMG? That is an interesting combination!

Should of been honest and said I hate other road users holding me up :D:D:D

There you go o_O

I also just like to have an AMG at my disposal :D

Enjoy!

I'll think I'll give my addiction another hit tomorrow a good early morning run followed by a good was and clean. I find it's just as addictive looking at it as is driving it!!

Yep totally understand, ive had two AMG's (C63 and now a CLS 63S) and love driving both of them.

I use the CLS as my daily driver to work 40 miles return on A roads and just hate it when the plodders just crawl along holding up traffic but when the throttle opens up and the V8 biturbo purrs then i cant stop smiling/laughing

:):):):cool::cool::cool:

I didn't get time to wash and clean the car today. But I did drive it lol :D. I might give it an Christmas Eve wash and clean tomorrow :thumb:

Washed and clean take a look at my Avatar :thumb:

How do you down load pics to the site I can never manage it :doh::dk:

How do you down load pics to the site I can never manage it :doh::dk:

It seems there are a lot of both new and established members that have difficulty adding a photo to their post.
A sticky post at some point might help.
Until then, this should help.

There are two easy ways to add a photo depending on where the photo is stored.
If its on your PC, find the photo and make sure its not a RAW image with a high resolution. Use a resizer to reduce the pixels to something like 1280x720 and save it .
I use Irfanview to resize and find it pretty good and easy to navigate.
IrfanView 64-bit version

When you want to add a photo, click the centre blue box at the foot of your post "Upload a File" and navigate to where you saved your photo.
Click on the file, then Open, and it will upload to the forum as a thumbnail.
Click on the blue box "Full Image" and your post will show your photo.
Just repeat the process to add more photos. To remove the photo, just click the blue box to the right "Delete"

The second way is if you have your photos stored on a photo host such as Imgur, Flickr or Google images. Photobucket used to be the go to host but I lost patience with them a while ago when the started charging to host.

Using Imgur (which I do), locate the photo in a different window on your PC and copy the "Direct Link"code ( Click the blue "Copy" button.)
Go back to your post and look at the top of the page for the 7th box from the right that should read "Image" if you hover the mouse over it.
Click the Image icon and paste the Direct Link code into the box ( Ctrl + V) and your image should appear in full size.
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Uploading from Google images means just copying the photo's URL once selected and pasting it into the image icon box as above.

I haven't posted photos directly from my phone, nor have I done it with an Apple computer so you better work that one out yourself Tom.
Hope this helps.

From an iPhone just take a screenshot of the pic, then crop it and save it to your “photos” file on your iPhone. You can then simply upload it as “full image” as the file size will be below the maximum size.

Jules

Thanks Roger.

Thanks Jules.
I'll no doubt still have trouble lol :wallbash:

When I upload a pic I just choose it from my library and it gives me the option of small, medium or large ..
That’s from my iPhone

Just tried the iPhone thing couldn’t get it to work doh.

350cls

I have uploaded some photos of the car when it was cleaned the other day. If you want to look at the photos just click on the link. Still can't work out how to upload them to a thread :wallbash::D I'll get there in the end.

One of the photos my middle son in sitting in the front passenger seat giving the thumbs up bless him. :thumb:

My AMG is the best car I’ve ever owned guys. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom