AMG addiction!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Had the E63 out today, haven't driven it for a while. One of the first longer journeys I've had it on with the straight pipes in place. My Lord it does sound good with the rear seats down as I had to collect something on the longer side than the boot space. Really drove fantastic. 😊

Should of been honest and said I hate other road users holding me up :D:D:D

There you go o_O
If you ever have had that feeling try a motorbike, it's incredibly liberating if you've been feeling claustrophobic on the roads. The agility and ease of overtakes is like finding perfect zen. It's not for everyone but I took biking a couple of years ago and it's reawakened my enjoyment of driving as well.

If you ever have had that feeling try a motorbike, it's incredibly liberating if you've been feeling claustrophobic on the roads. The agility and ease of overtakes is like finding perfect zen. It's not for everyone but I took biking a couple of years ago and it's reawakened my enjoyment of driving as well.

You couldn't pay me to got on one of those things. I credit you to get on one. With the standard of driving on today's roads :wallbash:

Had the 6.2 out this afternoon, really enjoyable drive with a couple of tunnel runs thrown in for good measure. Such a unique sound, it's perfect for my liking.

Got my fix for a while at least ;):rock:

I had to get some snap, crackle and pop this afternoon, I was surprised how quiet it was actually!

I had to get some snap, crackle and pop this afternoon, I was surprised how quiet it was actually!

The roads or your actual exhaust pops and crackles?

If the later you weren't trying hard enough ;)

Had the E out this evening for a spin. I'm just amazed how easily these cars are to drive. I mean they just glide along. I'm not putting the w211 chassis down but it doesn't hold a candle to the agility and the way the w212 AMG chassis holds its own on the Twisties. It's an amazing ride quality. It's just pure jekel and Hyde carracter make it an astonishing car to drive. The handling is the best I have had the joy of experiencing. One of the best saloon cars I have owned is the e39 M5 but I actually think the w212 E class is better in my opinion. I'm a massive fan of the M156, I've mad that clear on a few occasions but it really is a cracking engine. The MCT transmission suits the car with the different options available.

M mode in the Twisties makes this car feel like half its size and weight, it is so well balanced and direct within its handling capabilities. Really is a great car to handle what you throw at it.

Some if not most prefer the forced induction route. But I can with all honesty say the naturally aspirated performance of this engine is a blast and should be experienced by all AMG fans/lovers. And then there's that exhaust note, Bouncing off the hedges and what ever is on the side of the road. Sends tingles down the back of your neck. The dynamic seats work brilliantly also as well as that massage option on the wind down journey back to reality. All in all that was a great and enjoyable Saturday night blast :thumb:

Had the big fella out today, always puts a smile on your face when you catch a upshift, the noise and the jolt are never boring. The downshifts don't sound to bad either. :rock:

Just had my big fella out again, it's the worst addiction I have ever had to deal with ;). Any excuse for a Friday night spin.

Had the big fella out today. Feels 10 times better when you have been driving a work van all the week. Maybe more than 10 times. 6.2 X2 does that make 12.5 or 12.4 I can't figure it out. No 6.2 ill stick with. It sounds better 💥

I keep going on these blasts I'll be up to 12.5 k oil changes in no time 🥴.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom