AMG AERO 1 caps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BRABUSS

Car
Golf G60 - Brabus CLS D6 - G Wag 3.5D
Hi i was wondering if anyone could help, i have some wheels that i am currently re-furbing a set of Amg Aero 1's,

LINK Google Image Result for http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff353/koolbenzkars/PICT1487.jpg

ive finished two wheels and have started the hunt for the center caps but am coming up blank, have looked at ebay with no joy as they are all 7.5cm where as mine are 6cm. if anyone can help please do as the center caps will really finish off the rims.

Thanks H

Talbir has some, the question is will he part with them?

As they are blanks it would be easy to get some plain discs run up and may actually be cheaper. If they are painted, plastic would do.

think thats the ticket, cheers matey

Hi

I don't have spare ones yet...but i have had some made, replicating the original metal ones with retaining butterfly clips and 10mm nut on the rear.

I am awaiting to receive them and once i test to see they have been replicated perfectly, i'm happy to part with one set.

I've only had 40 caps made (10 sets), and they are totally as spares for me (and Nev) as i have 3 sets of these wheels across various cars in my collection...and i would hate to lose a cap somewhere as replacements of the original metal items are nowhere to be found.

thanks
talbir

hi mate let me knw what youd like for them. Cheer H

Hi, any set of 4 caps AERO1 for sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom