AMG alloy to W211 E55 fitment question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benlucas

SUPPORTER
Car
S211 E55 Brilliant Silver Metallic
Hi all - came across these genuine refurbished AMG alloys which I rather like the look of, plus they come with a set of decent tyres.

My current alloys (aftermarket) have the following spec's:

Front: 8x19" 5-stud 112 with a 35mm offset.
Rear: As above but 9.5x19".

As far as I can see, the only size difference is a 48mm offset as opposed to my 35mm. My car has been lowered so I'm concerned about rubbing.

Any advice appreciated :)

You may need a 15mm hubcentric spacer on the fronts and 15mm longer wheel bolts.
The rears may fit without fouling the caliper but a 10mm huncentric spacer again maybe needed.

I would be concerned about rubbing the front wheelarch by pushing an already wider wheel further out. It's always a challenge to fit wheels not designed for your particular model and sometimes only trying them will you find out for certain.

Hi all - came across these genuine refurbished AMG alloys which I rather like the look of, plus they come with a set of decent tyres.

My current alloys (aftermarket) have the following spec's:

Front: 8x19" 5-stud 112 with a 35mm offset.
Rear: As above but 9.5x19".

As far as I can see, the only size difference is a 48mm offset as opposed to my 35mm. My car has been lowered so I'm concerned about rubbing.

Any advice appreciated :)

I don’t think those would suit a 211.

If I were you I’d wait for some genuine E55 wheels to come up

Ah OK thanks chaps, I'll give them a miss. Do like the original alloys which sadly mine didn't come with but wanted something a little different. Now I know these will fit which I also like a lot. Just a tad more £££ (plus tyres) :eek:

Nice find although I would prefer to stick with 19s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom