AMG Approved Used Warranty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markouk

I feel like I read this somewhere but I can't confirm so please shoot me down as required but do approved used AMGs get a 2 year warranty?

Not got the foggiest where I read it so enlighten me oh wise ones!

I feel like I read this somewhere but I can't confirm so please shoot me down as required but do approved used AMGs get a 2 year warranty?

Not got the foggiest where I read it so enlighten me oh wise ones!

2 years with AMG models when I bought mine this year.
Paperwork comes through in two lots in the post.

It's a nice addition to have but take it with a pinch of salt...
my dad's CLS350 had the same warranty but for one year. The leak caused by the rubber seal on the turbo wasn't covered... bemused me.

2 years,as said above will come in 2 separate envelopes and 2 warranty cards
Enjoy

That's brilliant as I called MBUK yesterday and they told me it's just 12 months. I assume this comes from somewhere other than standard MBUK as they are contradicting what's on here.

I'll be very happy if I get two years.

I only got a year which has now run out. Didn't know two years were possibly up for grabs. That might have made the difference with my decision to sell the car

I got two years with mine when I bought earlier this year and I was told it's 2 years for AMG models and 1 year for others.

Not worth a w... anyway...!
MB will wriggle out of anything they can IMO...!

I’ve owned my car just over a year. The warranty I purchased ran out last month. I’m surprised they haven’t sent me any kind of letter may it be a reminder or the chance to buy a new one. Just nothing.

I got a 2 year with my E63 estate bought a few months ago. I was advised it is not transferable if and when I decide to sell the car.....

Definitely 2 years, as I bought mine fairly recently. Also got a funky little USB stick shaped like the main key with all the warranty info on.

I managed to get mine into the dealer for a whole new drivers seatbelt because it retracted slowly. They didn't dispute or question it at all, just did the job.

The warranty is for 2 years AMG and as mentioned by others comes in two lots.
I would advise taking out Mercedes service plan at the same time.

Purchased my 2013 C63 AMG in November of last year (OMG - Doesn't seem a year since I've had it) and I got a two year warranty.

The Approved Used Warranty is not the same as the factory warranty. It's an insurance based warranty and is administered by Mondial, who also operate the roadside assistance service.
They operate many similar schemes for other manufacturers including BMW and VW.
My advice is to read the terms and conditions carefully and decide if you think the level of cover is worth the price of the premium.
The warranty can be renewed annually until the vehicle is ten years old.
There are different levels of cover available and my understanding is that the warranty can be transferred to the new owner if the vehicle is sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom