AMG back box required for W202 1999 C230

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sattler

Car
Mercedes W202 Replica C36
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and hope that I have posted this in the correct place.

As the title says, looking to add an AMG back box to my W202 1999 C230.

Anyone out there have one for sale ?

Many Thanks

Welcome :)

That is a very rare item item you are looking for.....not to say they are not out there. Good luck!

Welcome :)

That is a very rare item item you are looking for.....not to say they are not out there. Good luck!

Many thanks Abb. I know, very difficult to find but hoping someone in the forum may have one lurking in their garage ;)

Mate. Don't do it. The 230k is very fussy with back boxes and the chances of finding a "proper" 230k AMG accessory back box is zero (2.5 inch bore instead of the C36 3 inch bore iirc) I had a c36 one on mine and a c43 one and the car never ran right with them. Get a Remus or Sebring instead. I paid 40 quid for my Remus used and the car ran lovely and sounded 10 times better than any AMG box !!!!

Mate. Don't do it. The 230k is very fussy with back boxes and the chances of finding a "proper" 230k AMG accessory back box is zero (2.5 inch bore instead of the C36 3 inch bore iirc) I had a c36 one on mine and a c43 one and the car never ran right with them. Get a Remus or Sebring instead. I paid 40 quid for my Remus used and the car ran lovely and sounded 10 times better than any AMG box !!!!
Hi, many thanks for your reply and advice.

I'll look into the Remus and Sebring as you have suggested. I don't want reliability issues so sounds the way forward.

Hi all,

If any members have a duel exhaust for my 1999 W202 C230k, Remus/Sebring for example please message me.

Many Thanks

Andrew

Hi again all,

If anyone has a sports back box (twin outlet preferred) for my 1999 W202 C230K, please let me know.

Needs to be MOT friendly and not to loud.

Many Thanks

Andrew

Hi, many thanks for the link.
I'm already watching this on Ebay but current price is putting me off. Hoping the price drops if not much interest from anybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom