Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DSB SL AMG

MB Enthusiast
Car
300SL (R129 1992 pre-facelift), Volvo V70 SE D5 Auto Geartronic
Hi Guys,

After the hot sun last weekend.....my rear boot letter 'M' has delaminated and fallen off...the black felt remains on the car...

What weather proof adhesive is best to refit? I want it to stick solid with no further weathering issues..

MB want £60 for a new badge so must be worth trying an adhesive first...

Thanks for info.

DSB.

There is a member selling a brand new genuine badge for £15 as opposed to £60 from the dealer. Rather than messing about trying to glue bits back together.

If you click on the blue writing , it will link you to his ad .

thanks but no quick responce on your link??? it does not work???

Works for me , if it isn't working for you , just have a look in the 'Classifieds - General for sale ' section. It's about 4 post down.

works for you, really....how????

Just clicking on it :)

Hover over it and it will show you the destination .

dream on pal....i live on planet earth...!!!! thanks for your non helpful info which i will report!!!

Howards link works fine DSB. If for some reason it doesnt on your browser he has told you where to find the ad.

I guess you mean you can see the post but cant reply to the ad. You cant reply to post in the classifieds, PM the seller.

You didnt really explain the issue clearly did you and I guess an apology is in order to Howard.

Last edited:
Are you mental ? I'm trying to help you out ...

It's in the classifieds ON THIS SITE !! MBCLUB !!

Sort your own car out you idiot.

look FFS ..you are the saddo, i have many MB's ok....i look forward to meeting you in person....

Last edited:
Right .... click on MBClubUK ( top left of your screen , small blue link )

Then click on Classifieds - General for sale.

Then you have to count down the listings of things for sale , until you get to number 9 ( before 10 and after 8 ) and then you will find the elusive listing.

Feel free to post an apology when you find it.

Don't threaten me indirectly fella , heard it all before . I was trying to help you out.

DSB, a bit uncalled for, Howard was only trying to help you, thats the last piece of help your getting on here!

I would see this as a sign that if you don't have an AMG engine under the bonnet....

I feel sorry for you Howard, that had to the most innocent of posts and you get called names!

I honestly have no idea. :dk:

Drugs are bad for you didnt you see what happened to amy winehouse?

nice ....look forward to meeting up and discussing your point s---house ok??? oh and by the way did you get my email??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom