AMG badge that won't provoke any adverse comments.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scooby_Doo

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Macan S
I've just put the AMG badge on the bootlid of my C250d 4matic., should keep everybody happy. :) ;););) I'm not the best with paint 3d.AMGline2.jpg

Reactions: Abb
You car but mate (IMO) it does not look good. Why do you need a badge to say it is "AMG LIne".

Software? I'm not familar with it. Been a PS user for about 20 years so didn't get the meaning.

However very useful to see how much it sucks. 😁 😆

the fonts don’t match and the boot lid is way too busy

I quite like the 4matic badge , rarer than an AMG badge on a "C" class. :) Trims were a bargain for £17.50 , been on over a year and no sign of rust.
Problem with taking all the badges off is that people might think it's a C43 with the trims. I can't put my wooden spoon down tonight. ;)
Can't really stretch my budget to a proper AMG unfortunately.

Last edited:
4 matic provides some (more?) bragging rights these days given that 99% of MBs seem to be AMG line now.....

It's another Sunday ( I think ) in lockdown , every day's the same , the sun is out the 50mph winds have eased , put my wooden spoon away, have a nice day everybody.

Yes, the correct one reads B * * 111, and no comments about having stars on a numberplate.

Ever thought of de-badging it completely? I think it would look a lot cleaner and better, in my opinion of course

P.S. you don't need to keep 'everyone' happy, just yourself :)

Last edited:
Ever thought of de-badging it completely? I think it would look a lot cleaner and better, in my opinion of course

P.S. you don't need to keep 'everyone' happy, just yourself :)
I'm not a big fan of chrome and the dealer had a choice of 250d 4matics in black, grey , silver and white all basically pre reg with 50 miles on the clock and about £13.5k discount. Went for the only white one as the chrome tends to blend in much better ,especially the wide chrome window trim and beltline, the bootlid badges also blend in as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom