AMG Bumper Wanted W203 SportCoupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Dent Guy

Car
C220 CDi SportCoupe SE, Evolution, Panoramic, 2004 facelift, AMG Kit, Superchips Re-Map
I've been searching for an AMG front bumper for my W203 SportCoupe. If anyone has one for sale or knows to one somewhere then please PM me.

Must be Iridium silver (another colour is ok if super cheap)

Preferably with headlight washer holes but, not a necessity.

Im slowly getting my collection of bits together, but still also need the centre and right hand lower mesh grilles too.

Many thanks

p.s. Nick Mercedes, is your inbox full? You have a PM :D

I picked one serendipitously...
I was at a great breakers getting some lights & dig air con & chap showed me a bumper.
Was not until I got it home that I realised that it was an AMG one.
It has the fogs, the mesh panels & foam back, plus 6x parktronic sensors, plus it's the correct colour, all for just £80 :bannana: !!

It does have 2 small splits on underside & will need a respray, but I need some spraying work done anyway, so will get it all done together.

Good luck with yours

I picked one serendipitously...
I was at a great breakers getting some lights & dig air con & chap showed me a bumper.
Was not until I got it home that I realised that it was an AMG one.
It has the fogs, the mesh panels & foam back, plus 6x parktronic sensors, plus it's the correct colour, all for just £80 :bannana: !!

It does have 2 small splits on underside & will need a respray, but I need some spraying work done anyway, so will get it all done together.

Good luck with yours

Whats the contact details for this breakers?

Yep - still looking :rolleyes:

I have one but its a little bit more pricey than what smatt got his for mate! i paid 180 and it needs a respray, had a little repair done on the bottom

The stickers on the inside say (CL203) and part no: A2038854825
called MB in stratford to confirm and chap happily confirmed that it is a C class coupe amg front bumper

I am looking to just re-imburse my pocket for what i paid

I have one but its a little bit more pricey than what smatt got his for mate! i paid 180 and it needs a respray, had a little repair done on the bottom......

I am looking to just re-imburse my pocket for what i paid

Yeah, smatt had a result getting a complete bumper with grilles and fogs etc etc, for £80 - nice one.

However, I appreciate your offer to sell me yours for what you paid, but, i think you paid way too much for a bare bumper that also needs painting.

I'm going to keep looking - thanks anyway.:)

This was bought to sell on

Was £125 last week and the original owner wouldn't drop a penny.

I think the new owner will be stuck with this for a while.

Thanks Smatt.

The fogs will fit the 203 AMG but sadly the grills are different on the CLK.

Nice find though. Quite rare to see a full set of new grills.

Cheers Matt

I was first to bid on these a few days back - like Jay says, wrong grilles but, still worth a bid if they're cheap, as there seems to be a glut of CLK AMG bumpers around.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sportcoupe-AMG-Kennzeichenhalterung-Mercedes-CL203-Neu_W0QQitemZ140272754523QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item140272754523&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A4|65%3A10|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

not sure why this link will not work- try cut & paste into browser

Im on it.......

Cheers guys

I have purchased parts off european ebay without any problems, but only pay with Paypal!

Damn and blast....:mad:

Just did a translation on the ebay listing - and it says "only plate holder/bracket"

Just checked the inchcape site and according to the part number supplied A203 885 24 81 it is just the license plate mount.

Cost from inchcape = £56.05

Thanks for finding it tho Matt - guess i will just have to keep searching.

What a bummer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom