Amg burnout in Times Sq NY...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Its not so much of a "hit and run" as opposed to the crank pot of a copper trying to force it to stop like hes He-Man.

Not the smartest of places to do that was it. Driving off when there was a police officer laid across the bonnet compounded the stupidity.

Call me old or whatever... but i really don't see the point of idiots like these doing burn outs on public roads, always at car events etc... There are always a good group of chavs playing with themselves and getting moist watching..... The sad part to it all is that the majority of cars doing this are BMW's and AMG's.......

Call me old or whatever... but i really don't see the point of idiots like these doing burn outs on public roads, always at car events etc... There are always a good group of chavs playing with themselves and getting moist watching..... The sad part to it all is that the majority of cars doing this are BMW's and AMG's.......

*has burnout pic in profile pic*

:D

Don’t stand in front of cars kids...

It’ll make them feel trapped and their fight or flight response is likely to make them press that pedal that’ll cause you big problems.

It’s like putting your mouth around the barrel of someone’s gun because the law says they can’t pull the trigger. Stupid.

Where’s the rest of the video, I was hoping the idiot car driver would be immobilised.

At least tazered.

[emoji853]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where’s the rest of the video, I was hoping the idiot car driver would be immobilised.

At least tazered.

[emoji853]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nope - full video shoes that he escapes - may well get get caught later - but he’s gone in the immediate aftermath at least

Call me boring but if an officer of the law steps out in front of my car with his hand raised with the international stop signal then I tend to stop rather than trying to run him over.

The driver was acting like an idiot in the first place and no doubt he will get the book thrown at him which could end up with jail time.

Last edited:
It was probably stolen - they commended that he’d rammed his was past several cars to escape.

What a total kn*b though...

Considering the 'threat' level in most big city's its a miracle the driver was not shot stone dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom