Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fav episode is the one where another priest is into Nazi stuff and Ted inadvertently becomes branded a racist! Hilarious stuff! :D

Its the rigged raffle for the car that I think is top. Although kicking the bishop up the ar5e is another classic

Alps said:
Guys, chill out, its a one of the best forums out there, its informative and we have a laugh.... nuff said, good night!

Quite... Cheers all.... Good night....

Its the rigged raffle for the car that I think is top. Although kicking the bishop up the ar5e is another classic
Oh yeah!! Kicking Bishop Brennan up the ar5e was hilarious too!!! Love it!
Did you see the program the other night featuring the guys who wrote it where they went back to Craggy Island and the parochial house?

Remember the Cortina with a slight dent, which Ted decided he could hammer out...one of the funniest.

oops i realised my mistake

Last edited:
trando said:
Come on guys - why are we even talking about this? It's all subjective..... We love the cars we drive, whether it's a 220cdi or a E63 AMG. Does it really matter? So I drive a C63, I've just ordered an E63 but if u don't like it, then tough... I DO.......

Hey Trando, congrats, would love to have both these beast, hope you can give us a contrast/compare write up once you have the E for a bit.

Oh yeah!! Kicking Bishop Brennan up the ar5e was hilarious too!!! Love it!
Did you see the program the other night featuring the guys who wrote it where they went back to Craggy Island and the parochial house?

Would have loved to have seen that, tragedy what happened.

Haven't watched the tele for ages, working silly hours at the moment...:(

The previous 167 posts have been hilarious , that's just depressing :(

Hi Steve. Are you up and runing again?

Dropped it in on Friday as was off that day. I will be having a long chat with the owner to discuss how best to fix my car.

Its looking likely (from a chat with Olly, BlackC55) that its new manifold time given the situation. I will run this past "Davey" who owns the place and get his views also.

What I suspect to fully fix the route cause of this is

1. The EGR disabled. No-one has done this on a V6 CDi. This will allow the car to run more cleanly giving me more power and economy and less reliability problems
2. The manifold modified to one without swirl flaps.

This removes the inlet port shut off motor from doing anything, and the manifold from blocking.

I'll also discuss this with Davey to see if he does know of a way of doing this on a V6CDi as I know one of his techies has done this with a BMW so there is nohow up there with diesel engines.

Well that's my popcorn finished, off to bed now night all :D

Blime, just went away for a couple of hours to see Sherlock and then this happens :doh:

Some years ago one the car magazines (Autocar? Auto Express? can't remember now) was running a quick one-liner 'con' and 'pro' for every new car sold in the UK. The Rolls Royce Corniche Convertible got this: 'Con: The peasants can shout insults at you. Pro: Let them shout.' :D

I believe that the reason that C63 owners attract unwanted attention is due to the relatively easy availability of C63 cars (which has been discussed in other threads - low price for the tech, large discounts, cheap PCP deals, etc etc) which some believe attracted to the marque owners who would have not otherwise buy them - in the past it was thought that only genuine connoisseurs would be purchasing an AMG, and shock horror people who just want to have some fun buy them.

To the critics I would say that this forum has copious amounts for diversity as it is - from W124 to W221 owners. Why not accommodate for C63 owners, even if they do have a different profile than say other AMG owners? The more the merrier.

To C63 owners I would say - 'Let them shout'. Prove you are gentlemen... life is too short to take such things too seriously.

PS - nick mercedes always spoke his mind and I find this forum better for it - even when I find myself at the receiving end (let's not mention Palestine, shall we?). I am not offended and neither should you be.

Last edited:
Your customer services...:ban::ban::ban:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom