AMG centre Hub Caps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baldeep

Car
C180 W204 AMG Sport+
91743412-B7AD-4AE5-8E99-DDD5EA31E341.jpeg 8DCBF023-9E13-48A3-B976-E07EF2972004.jpeg Hi all,

I am on the look out for some new centre caps to go with my alloys.

The centre caps itself screws into the alloy and has a metal hoop which covers the bolts.

One of them has scratched and the garage broke the logo whilst taking the wheel off.

I can’t see to find anything like it anywhere.

So the centre caps fits through the metal hoop and then screws into the alloy.

I have attached pictures any help would be appreciated.

I think the only answer to this will be a main dealer.

I have the same things on my W213 and I had a quick check round for spares a while ago without any luck.

Excellent Googling skills there @CarlPea , though I don't think I'll be bothering with a spare now at that price.

£137 seems a bit excessive for a centre cap to be honest, even though they are very nicely made. :crazy:

Seeing that, EditionOne caps are about £80 per set from main dealer and by now under £14 from, most likely the same, factory in China (should that be a night shift edition?), I'm sure these will be available pretty soon too. Over half a grand for a set of hub caps is absolutely insane.

Delete

I like the bit in that advert that says they provide help and support,I would need both especially the support before I fell down with a bill for over £5 grand for wheels:eek:

Check out ebay listing: 112925022297

They selling for £94.99

Mercedes Parts Catalog prices for each at 210 Euros for one

Is the broken one beyond repair?.
Perhaps have a look into having them sprayed or dipped.

Reactions: GLK
A mate of mine had his Range Rover modded by Overfinch some years ago and had some massive alloy wheels fitted as part of the package. He smashed one of the (very expensive) wheels and was unable to buy just one I think after a lot of argument he was offered a pair instead of having to shell out for 4.

The car was sold a while later with its original wheels back on it, never did find out what happened to the 3 pimp wheels he had left.

Hope its not the same with these bad boys. :eek:

Same thing has happened to me, any luck finding a replacement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom