AMG chrome pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model S, Model 3 LR, Model X /// Previous: Jaguar XFR, Mercedes E320 CDI, C32 AMG, CLK 320
Can anyone recommend a good set of AMG style pedals which will fit a 203? I see plenty on ebay but unsure of quality.

Thanks!

These used to be cheap from MB for the original items - have you had a price Abs?

These used to be cheap from MB for the original items - have you had a price Abs?

No I haven’t yet Will, I didn’t know the part numbers I need for my W203 unfortunately. :(

They’re all the same from that era MB for the autos - 202/203/208/209/211 etc - brake and accelerator and the little one for the parking brake. Used to be less than £20 10/15 years back although I doubt they’re as cheap as that now!

I’ll have a look and see if I can find the part numbers, last set I bought was about 5 years back I think.

0E3606F4-A047-4358-93C4-799D68127EAE.jpeg

No part number showing for the small parking brake one but you can check the other two if you like :)

The parking brake number I have in my paperwork, I will go hunt for it when I have some time. Or someone else might have it.

I remember paying £50-£60 for all 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom