AMG CLK55 VIN number

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sjmaxwell

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2016 SL63
I'm looking at upgrading my W209 2003 CLK500 to have button shifters on the steering wheel however I've hit a problem!

In order to get the correct contact spiral, steering wheel and airbag I need to order the parts but due to the many changes made during the like of the CLK I need to get the correct ones for the year of my car but it seems the best (and with the airbag concerned) safest way is to get them from a dealer.

To do this these days is very difficult without a VIN number and, of course, mine won’t do!

So, are there any kind members out there who can give me a VIN number for a 2003 CLK55 with a black (anthracite) interior or does anyone know the part numbers required?

Many thanks

I'm afraid I've not got a VIN for you BUT I know how you could get one.

Search autotrader for a car you like the look of, ring the seller (or dealer, usually easier) and ask them for the VIN. Most ask no questions and just give you the VIN or sometimes ask why (I say to check spec with MB or confirm HPI details) and sometimes you will be asked for your details (name/phone number/address) for their own peace of mind.

I have a collection of about 8 208 CLK55 AMG VINs because I rang up to check before viewing :) . These numbers are now in my online EPC account so I can look them up whenever I want ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom