Amg day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E55jay

Car
E55k Amg gone! C63 Amg landed :-)
Gave my 55 some attention today after seeing some of the others at Msl last weekend I need to raise the bar!!!! :thumb:. Been looking for wheels but just can't decide!??? If any of you have any ideas please let me know!!!
Here's how it's looking after some love and a new bonnet badge hope you like :thumb:

Gave the misses t5 a clean as well keep her happy ;)

I thought the exact same thing when I was at MSL last weekend. I said to my mate on the way home that I've got to start cleaning her a bit more often.

Car looks great mate I haven't got round to doing anything with mine yet lol. I love the t5 though!!

Nice one mate thank you! Also thinking I need more power!! :D. She loves that t5 she wants some bigger wheels next :doh:

Thank you mate :thumb: I did have a look at Alps car but I'm thinking of trying something a bit different but such a difficult car to find a nice wheel for :doh:

That looks super clean! Sits perfectly too, is it lowered?? Wheel wise, I would opt for deep concaves either 5 or 6 spoke done in anthracite with petronas green painted calipers! Would have to be 20's to carry it off ;)

If these were in 19's I'd be tempted.
[YOUTUBE]/watch?v=lc5ruiEgZRQ[/YOUTUBE]

Beat me by 14 minutes. :D

I looked at these for my old E55 once upon a time - the only non-MB wheel I would consider.

Feels weird saying my old E55.

Can't see the video it won't play? :dk:

Last edited:
That looks super clean! Sits perfectly too, is it lowered?? Wheel wise, I would opt for deep concaves either 5 or 6 spoke done in anthracite with petronas green painted calipers! Would have to be 20's to carry it off ;)

Thank you :thumb: I worry that the 20's will drive awful??

And yes its lowered with a lowering module so I can adjust it

Thank you :thumb: I worry that the 20's will drive awful??

I didn't find 19"s much different in terms of ride quality.

Never tried 20"s but I know some on here stated they thought the ride was crashy.

Trying to keep those wheels clean and even pumping them up with the valve at the back looks like hard work to me - I must be getting old... :D

I didn't find 19"s much different in terms of ride quality.

Never tried 20"s but I know some on here stated they thought the ride was crashy.

Trying to keep those wheels clean and even pumping them up with the valve at the back looks like hard work to me - I must be getting old... :D

I know how you feel :doh:

To be honest I find the standard wheels awful to clean :wallbash:

I like these and there 19's

[COUGH] Pig to clean! [/COUGH]

I like these and there 19's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom