amg door sills

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

umedc

Car
s 55L amg, transit van
i am lookingfor amg s55 door illuminted sills any pointers pls

If genuine MB ones are just stick on ones (over the top of the existing sill covers) look for some aftermarket ones as they will be the same as the MB ones and a lot cheaper. But I think you,ll still be able to buy complete sill covers for your models which are far better quality and fit.

The genuine ones totally replace the non illuminated one and are wired into the courtesy light circuit.

Crappy pic, but here are mine - they light up blue :)

sillqs0.jpg

You can get reps much cheaper from eBay.com, but can't vouch for the quality

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mercedes-Door-sills-illuminate-AMG-and-More-Logo_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em14Q2el1318QQhashZitem300236277025QQitemZ300236277025

Try PM-ing andy_cyp - he just fitted some to his E55 - I think he sourced them from the US at a reasonable price.

Anyone know where you can get these style sills (illuminated or not) for a W202 C Class?

You can get the standard 'mercedes benz' chrome sills from merc. They dont illuminate. Think you can get illuminating ones from ECP, but not sure. These are next on the list for me too!

Part numbers from merc. dealer:

Front:202 680 07 35 L Rear:202 680 03 35

The AMG sills above look awesome BTW :)

You can get the standard 'mercedes benz' chrome sills from merc. They dont illuminate. Think you can get illuminating ones from ECP, but not sure. These are next on the list for me too!

Part numbers from merc. dealer:

Front:202 680 07 35 L Rear:202 680 03 35

The AMG sills above look awesome BTW :)

Sorry to correct the above, but those parts are the standard plastic sills which the stainless steel ones adhere to. The Accessory Pack numbers for the stainless ones are (apologies for odd wording - translated from Azerbaijani or similar):

Lining on the threshold without lights that says Mercedes-Benz - B66890003 http://66.102.9.104/translate_c?hl=...73738/jpg&prev=/search?q=B66021005&hl=en&sa=G

Lining on the eve of light that says Mercedes-Benz - B66890009

Lining on the threshold without lights with the inscription AMG - B66021003
http://66.102.9.104/translate_c?hl=...9c51b/jpg&prev=/search?q=B66021005&hl=en&sa=G

NB. The middle one is the illuminated version of the first one.

I have just received my illuminating door sills from formymercedes.com
How did you fit them? Do you have any fitting instructions, as they did not come with any?
Thanks

I Didnt Think My Leather Seats Were Dirty

wrong thread sorry

Last edited:
Anyone know where you can get these style sills (illuminated or not) for a W202 C Class?

From the same place.

I have just received my illuminating door sills from formymercedes.com
How did you fit them? Do you have any fitting instructions, as they did not come with any?
Thanks

Recieved your pm, ill answer you later on tonight as im at work now.

Hi guys,

does someone know the part numbers for the illuminated door sills for a 2004 W211?

Thank you!

Hi Mack

For My Mercedes do them ( US based too ) , they are the ones that Andy had on his e55 ( w211 )

ForMyMercedes.com

Correct , sorry , i misunderstood. :eek:

Didn't realise that you wanted OEM .

I suspect that they will be very expensive.

Yea, I like OEM parts on my car best. If someone could still help me out I would appreciate it!

I bought a set (of 4) from FMM less than a year ago. One of them has stopped working and another flickers. I am going to replace then with the OEM version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom