AMG Double Exhaust W209

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CLK-Singh

Hi, I have an AMG rear bumper on my W209 CLK with a single tailpipe, is it possible to fit a double tailed piped exhaust into the same space in the bumper. It looks like the bumper is only designed for a single tail pipe! :confused:

I fitted the CLK55 back box to my 500 and removed the centre pipe.... I reshaped the factory bumper and it looks fine.. I'd guess you have the AMG kit for your particular model and not the 55 bumper which has a wider exhaust outlet....

I have a similar car.... altho it s aC270CDi ..... came with a full AMG Kit.... but I want to add a chrome double exhaust. Mine as it is, curves down .... so it would be impossible to just add a chrome tip to the end. Any ideas?
ALso want a boot lip spolier.

Last edited:
I have a similar car.... altho it s aC270CDi ..... came with a full AMG Kit.... but I want to add a chrome double exhaust. Mine as it is, curves down .... so it would be impossible to just add a chrome tip to the end. Any ideas?
ALso want a boot lip spolier.

I'm quite sure I saw something specifically for this last year. I think it was a curved chrome double pipe that fits over the existing curved pipe(in a sort of S shape in side profile), and exits under the bumper. I think it was on German ebay, and from memory was an official MB/AMG product. Wasn't cheap tho from what I remember, hence I didn't bid.

Ok guys.. I reshaped my bumper with a small dremel device and it looked factory... The 500 has now gone.. Another forum user "Login User" has totally "AMG'd" his CLK270 so maybe drop him a PM as it looks lovely...he fitted the twin 55 outlet back box to his....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom