AMG Drivers Package

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DuncS3

Car
2017 C63S Coupe, 2005 E46 M3, 1988 Audi quattro
Hi - on my last 507 the car came with the AMG drivers package as standard and with that I was supplied with a code and voucher from my dealer that I then used to book the AMG Power and Passion event at Spa. Now MB UK has its own Drivers Academy setup so I assume there will be a Silverstone option that we didnt have last year (we went on the German events).

I specced the Drivers Package on my 63S but have had no contact as yet. So has anyone either with a GT or the Drivers Package on their new 205 had anything from the Academy guys yet?

Note I'm not talking about the half day event at Brooklands as they were quick to reach out with that and i did that.

Cheers

The sales department you bought your car from need to send off a copy of your log book and a form to apply for your voucher. I assume nobody has contacted you to do that, so you'll need to remind them

Thanks JBD - my dealer who I bought both my cars from knew the original procedure with the 507 and we went through that process but they told me it was different this time and I should hear directly - but obviously not :) I'll chase it up.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom