Amg driving academy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
AceJ

I've been talking to Germany to arrange a possible group 2-3 day AMG training & Tour program ... Just waiting for the lady in question to reply with some options , so watch the space pal :thumb:

AshC63 said:
AceJ I've been talking to Germany to arrange a possible group 2-3 day AMG training & Tour program ... Just waiting for the lady in question to reply with some options , so watch the space pal :thumb:
I will keep an eye out and if the timing works I am always up for anything track related ;-)

I got this with my car though I have never heard anything from merc.

I also got the power & passion training with my car. To get the voucher I had to contact the AMG Driving Academy myself & supply proof of ownership. They then sent me the voucher. The dealer was no help & not really interested.....on the other hand the AMG people couldn't have been better!

Should of mentioned , Guys interested ? This will help get an idea of numbers ?

Ash, any news on that?

Which one will be more interesting: Bilster Berg Drive Resort or Nürburgring?

Ash, any news on that?

Which one will be more interesting: Bilster Berg Drive Resort or Nürburgring?

Email received from AMG , I've replied & asked if she can call me so I can run through some options & if no joy we'll do as Chris mentioned our own itinerary .

---------------------
Hi Ash,

So sorry but I came back last weekend and had yesterday my first day in the office.

In the attachment you can find our new brochure for the season 2014/2015.

It would be a bit easier for me if you could give me some more details. But if you would like to do an incentive with a visit of our factory, a guided drive, a training at the race track in Hockenheim, accommodation, transfers and meals the costs are approx. 90.000 € without VAT.
Is this in the frame of your budget? Or would you like to do something else?

Thank you!!

Have a nice evening!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Ann Fetzner
AMG Driving Academy

Ok, we'll wait then. I'm always open to trips to Germany. Actually, I'm still here for a few more weeks but with SLK :)

90 grand? Did you say you're the King of Brunei? LOL

EDIT: I believe somebody in the past here tried to organise this trip but it never took off. I would be up for it but at more down to earth cost!

I guess it could be cheaper if you just take AMG attractions and organise everything else yourself. Hotels in Germany are quite cheap comparing to other countries. And it depends if you want to stay in 4* or 5* hotel and where.

.... I think you get a free AMG Black Series with the tour . Lol!
I'm sure it's typo if not that's one good bonus she got
Lined up for herself .

Ash, if you're going to organise this, a Gumball-like run would be fun. You know, drive all day, party all night, repeat. That sort of thing. With visiting some nice places along the way. Needs proper organising though but doable if enough people commit.

I guess it could be cheaper if you just take AMG attractions and organise everything else yourself. Hotels in Germany are quite cheap comparing to other countries. And it depends if you want to stay in 4* or 5* hotel and where.

Yes totally agree , this is where the the likes of Yourself , Chris & forum members with Germany links can really help out.
If no succession by this week we'll start out own plans with Dates , Venues , hotels .

We could have a good turn out,if we can keep the costs reasonable for everyone.

:thumb:

Ash, if you're going to organise this, a Gumball-like run would be fun. You know, drive all day, party all night, repeat. That sort of thing. With visiting some nice places along the way. Needs proper organising though but doable if enough people commit.

Been looking at this Europe | Modball .. We could all jump aboard :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom