AMG E63 - Aggressive looking front end.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's so obvious to my eyes that it's different. The aspect is taller in the render than the real one. Nothing to leave with me. You just seem to have a hard time seeing properly and accepting when you're wrong.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's so obvious to my eyes that it's different. The aspect is taller in the render than the real one. Nothing to leave with me. You just seem to have a hard time seeing properly and accepting when you're wrong.
The only thing that appears difficult to accept is that literally nobody cares but you. As important as I'm sure "winning the internet" is to you, it was a throwaway picture to add a slight bit of context to a thread that started out as a bit of fun, and was eventually ruined by you. You're the man! 👍🏼

I assume you are not actually towing that twin axle van with the Smart!!! LOL!
It’s not a Smart, it’s Brabus modified Mercedes-AMG ForFour Black Series Night Edition Nav Premium Plus, so it has plenty of power for towing, but it’s superleggera track spec and so it’s lightweight, and isn’t quite so planted at speeds above 120 MPH when towing a fully laden twin-axle caravan.

It’s not a Smart, it’s Brabus modified Mercedes-AMG ForFour Black Series Night Edition Nav Premium Plus, so it has plenty of power for towing, but it’s superleggera track spec and so it’s lightweight, and isn’t quite so planted at speeds above 120 MPH when towing a fully laden twin-axle caravan.
makes a change from seeing them being towed behind campers.

I don't believe you.

I think it’s a render.

LOL...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom