AMG E63 - Aggressive looking front end.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They don't get  much more aggressive than the AMG GT Black Series.
View attachment 129048
Call yourselves car enthusiasts? Nobody has noticed that this is a render... 🧐

The real thing looks better, although I still prefer the Pro.

mercedes-amg-gt-black-series-2020-19.jpg

2020-mercedes-amg-gt-r-pro.jpg

Call yourselves car enthusiasts? Nobody has noticed that this is a render... 🧐

The real thing looks better, although I still prefer the Pro.

mercedes-amg-gt-black-series-2020-19.jpg

2020-mercedes-amg-gt-r-pro.jpg
Render or not we don't care...

Relax slim.

Lol, I'm not the one feeling the need to reply about being called out on the mistake. It wasn't a serious post. Some of the single minded nonsense you come out with is ridiculous.
What mistake?
Where was it stated it was an actual photo?
I knew it was a render because I downloaded it from an online article about it being a render, I just didn't care. I didn't expect anyone else to either to be honest. Then along came you 😂

The mistake is you called it the AMG GT Black Series and it's not. Simples. Why didn't you just post the real thing or say it's a render? Because you didn't know...

Lol, I'm not the one feeling the need to reply about being called out on the mistake. It wasn't a serious post. Some of the single minded nonsense you come out with is ridiculous.
Easy fix - block me.

The mistake is you called it the AMG GT Black Series and it's not. Simples. Why didn't you just post the real thing or say it's a render? Because you didn't know...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I've literally just told you I downloaded it from an article explaining it was a render 😂 It was just for demonstration purposes. Seeing as it's a render of...an AMG GT Black Series. That has the same grille as (drum roll please 🥁)...an AMG GT Black Series! Would you believe it?!

Are you 10? Have your Mummy and Daddy left you unattended near the internet again? 😂.

Just so you don't lose any more sleep, or choke on your own smarm...IMG_20220628_161019.jpg

@RogerSausage you're the one typing like a spoilt teen. It's not the same grille. The render is far larger than reality, which in turn triggered all the comments based on something that isn't real.

@RogerSausage you're the one typing like a spoilt teen. It's not the same grille. The render is far larger than reality, which in turn triggered all the comments based on something that isn't real.
It's literally the same grille. Let me know what the Police say about posting a render, but until then I'll leave it with you. Try not to swallow a crayon 😂

Had trouble learning to count did you? The render has six spokes either side of the centre with larger spaces than the real one with seven spokes. The overall aperture is exaggerated in the render too.
Oh no, not 6 or 7 😂😱.

Like I said, I'll leave it with you 😉

Oh no, not 6 or 7 😂😱.
It's so obvious to my eyes that it's different. The aspect is taller in the render than the real one. Nothing to leave with me. You just seem to have a hard time seeing properly and accepting when you're wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom