AMG Eco-friendly survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SavMan

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
E55K AMG
Anyone get the recent survey request from AMG on how Eco-friendly does AMG need to be?

Have you completed it yet?

Take a look at the technology profile supplied, where the different concepts are explained. Does it seem weighted to you?

Yes, completed the survey yesterday. The tech profile didn't appear biased IMO. Personally I don't think one buys an AMG to save the planet but should they develop something that is "green" and still retains the essence of AMG it might be worth a look see.

It's so badly translated it's not always obvious what you're answering and what the answer was meant to mean.

I just deleted it. They won't really have options to build what they want - they will just have to work around EU legislation and the marketing boys will put spin on it.

S

Filled it out yesterday...

Questions biased to get the answer that they wanted.

Basically my response was not very "green"....

"Eco" AMG is contradictory to the reasons one buys what used to be a "tuner' build.

Received mine too. I'll have a look at it later.

Although, as mentioned, I don't see the point in a "green" AMG :dk:

If it's the same as the one I received in the USA then when it asks you to select the AMG vehicle you own by the highest power output, you'll notice that the CLK63 Black Series is not listed.
I had to check "other" and write in CLK63 Black Series.

Perhaps they forgot they built it ? :confused:

They also forgot about them pesky V6 C32s as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom