AMG Event - Loads of Cars DRIVEN!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pretty damn jealous right about now :(

e class cab.JPG

e class caba.JPG

g350.JPG

I tried to take picture of new E class cabriolet but no room to get shots as car in showroom.

sls roadster1.JPG

sls roadster2.JPG

sls roadster6.JPG

The one I test drove. I do not need to write up what it was like as firstly it would be hard to articulate and secondly others have already written what this car is like.

All I will say is phenomenal. :rock:

I've received a call to attend one of these events - gutted because it's a day I can't make - and I really, really, really want a go in an A45 AMG.

Grrrrrrr

I totally disagree on the road being used as a race track full stop and i'm sure a lot of other members would think so too. These events should be held on a track or private road. It really is irresponsible especially country roads in this weather. there could be a family on bicycles just round the corner you fool.:mad:

Last edited:
"This car bizarrely gave me the most confidence and was the car that I went the fastest in, even faster than I have ever been in my C63. I can't believe how good it was to throw around the back roads too" (Admittance) Being an advanced driver i deplore this type of driving on public roads. cant believe your admitting it on here.

I totally disagree on the road being used as a race track full stop and i'm sure a lot of other members would think so too. These events should be held on a track or private road. It really is irresponsible especially country roads in this weather. there could be a family on bicycles just round the corner you fool.:mad:

Whilst I agree it would make more sense to hold the events on a track these are road cars and so one should test them on the roads. I saw many bicycles on the country roads but as I am a careful driver I always give them plenty of room when passing and never drive fast when the road is blind.

I also saw some crazy cyclist on the A180 dual carriageway which has a 70mph speed limit is this legal? I recall a tragic accident only a few weeks ago on that very road when several family members died.

Who is the fool you refer to here? And who is the person as in your next post I quote "cant believe your admitting it on here". and what have they admitted?

Moff is the one bragging about hurtling down country lanes and excess speed on the carriage way. These are public roads not race tracks FULL STOP.

I'm not a big fan of hosting these test drive AMG events... People think its a reason to go bananas in the cars... and then invariably don't order or tell you they're going to lease it through an invisible Internet 15yr old broker based in his bedroom.

Glad you had a good day tho, they are fun and chance to experience them.

Thank you Sambo for agreeing with me. I'ts totally unacceptable in my eyes and some will think i'm a grumpy old git but life is very very precious.

I'm not a big fan of hosting these test drive AMG events... People think its a reason to go bananas in the cars... and then invariably don't order or tell you they're going to lease it through an invisible Internet 15yr old broker based in his bedroom.

Glad you had a good day tho, they are fun and chance to experience them.

Two of the sales rep told me that it was just a day to experience the cars and they were not expecting purchases. I even got a follow up call today to see if I enjoyed it. I did obviously.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom