AMG Exhuast II

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
ok folks....

what have AMG gone and done?

this is Nick's C43 Exhuast: notice that the tail pipes are NOT chrome all the way. Even on my C36 Exhuast it is like that, tips that dont go back all the way! looks cheap and tacy imo and I have as well as everyone else always complained about them...

c43exhaust1.jpg

look at my friends recently purchased Exhuast - tail pipes that are chrome all the way - YAY!!!

Attachments

• pipes.jpg
    pipes.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 79
Originally posted by GrahamC230K
What exhaust is that - any other pics?

another pic..

Attachments

• pipes2.jpg
    pipes2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 72
and a pic of his new alloys!

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 66
hey, how is the sound of it? great? noisy? (I mean inside the car)!!:D how about the preformance?

Originally posted by GaryC
hey, how is the sound of it? great? noisy? (I mean inside the car)!!:D how about the preformance?

It is the oem accessory AMG style rear box, being oem and designed for that engine I'm guessing the exhaust will be silent, with no performance benefits over the stock exhaust. It is purely a cosmetic upgrade, and i have to say that it does it's job very well :D

I see!!!:) but are there any exhaust for the Merc with some preformance upgrade, such as throttle response, and is not that noisy???:D

Originally posted by GaryC
I see!!!:) but are there any exhaust for the Merc with some preformance upgrade, such as throttle response, and is not that noisy???:D

I'm not sure, AFAIK you don't get huge performance gains from changing the exhaust anyway. You should have a listen to mine sometime, it rumbles a bit at low revs and kinda booms at high revs but the sound is not unpleasant.

Gary, what are you doing reading the forum, at this time of night, on Christmas Eve/Day, you sad muppet! ;) Erm, what does that say about me? :eek:

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, I understand exactly what you mean, as I have a fully moded bloody Vauxhall, which has fitted a custom maded exhaust pipe and box, ( I am one of though bloody modified car driver! who hated bby other driver before!pls remember before, not anymore.....) and I konw exhactly what the exhaust could improve, just see anything could give it a little bit of improvement, normally is the throttle response, but I don't know anyone do the exhaust for the Merc....

Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom