AMG Experience and Mercedes-Benz World, Brooklands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AMG J

Car
C32 AMG estate and Audi TT 3.2V6 w.DSG (mk2)
A few months ago I went on the AMG Experience at Mercedes-Benz World in Brooklands and drove an E63 AMG.

I loved it and decided to start a blog about my experiences of these 'supercar experiences'.

Anyway, if you're thinking about going on the AMG Experience, you might want to take a minute or two to read about my experience here.

If you've got any feedback on the blog please let me know!

Also, if you've attended any other of these driving days I'd be interested to hear about any good ones so I can go along myself!

James

Nice write up kidder! There once was a time when ever you purchased a new AMG (regardless of model) you would have had the same experience for free!! So! When doing the deal on my new C63 AMG, I was assuming this was still the case! “What a ****’n shock”, this does not apply anymore! It’s now a £2k option. So, was very disappointed to be told this.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the day..........:thumb:

Nice write up kidder! There once was a time when ever you purchased a new AMG (regardless of model) you would have had the same experience for free!! So! When doing the deal on my new C63 AMG, I was assuming this was still the case! “What a ****’n shock”, this does not apply anymore! It’s now a £2k option. So, was very disappointed to be told this.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the day..........:thumb:

£2k! Ouch!

Sorry to say but I discovered last week that Porsche buyers do get a complimentary half day (and breakfast!) - see write up here.

I hope you're enjoying the C63 by the way - it must be an amazing car to own and drive on a regular basis. Good on you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom