AMG Factory and Alpine Tour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisA

MB Enthusiast
Car
CL 63 Biturbo 2014 - S63L 2010 - CLS Weistec MSL Monster (RIP)
Guys

After speaking with a few members, Ash & Alex, we have decided to plan a visit to the AMG Factory in Affalterbach followed by a run down the de-restricted Autobahn route to Lake Constance (Bodensee). From there a 200 mile trip through the well known "Alpine Route"

Driving the German Alpine Road / Deutsche Alpenstrasse

We are planning for 1st week in July if possible but dates are flexible

3 days, 2 nights or 4 days, 3 nights max........ meeting in Calais
Let's see how many are interested...

1. ChrisA CLS 55 + 1
2. Ash C63 +3
3. Alx

Hi ChrisA, I'll go, but don't finish Modball till 26th June, then staying in Ibiza for a few days! :) (as old as I am! lol), so I could drive back up through Europe to meet you all once I know the dates, my car will still be in its wrap & decals, will that be ok? (C63) Thanks

If the dates are okay then count me in + 1

I'm putting everyone interested down for now. As Chris said, the dates are flexible. We will try to work out what suits best for the majority (June/July being the time for the trip).

1. ChrisA CLS 55 + 1
2. Ash C63 +3
3. Alx CL55
4. Lee C63
5. Scottishblue C63
6. C43AMG + 1 CL55

Last edited:
Nice one are we just taking the mercs?????fancy a run out in the Adventador and it will only be me and the Mrs so we only need 2 seats.

Hi ChrisA, I'll go, but don't finish Modball till 26th June, then staying in Ibiza for a few days! :) (as old as I am! lol), so I could drive back up through Europe to meet you all once I know the dates, my car will still be in its wrap & decals, will that be ok? (C63) Thanks

decals are welcome :D

Ahhhh I am offshore until last week in July
Dates not set in stone as yet , so get your name down Lee. :thumb:

ScottishBlue ,that's going to absolutely fine pal , get your name down mate. :cool:

Best see if we can get Acid and one of his Mechanics (Pavel...the wizard) on board in case we need any help or more power during the trip :)

I will be interested in visit to AMG Factory in Affalterbach. Alpine drive would be repetitive experience for me.

I guess I will consider AMG Academy event as it's more suited to my needs. I don't want to kill myself in C63.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom