AMG Factory Visit - Monday 29 August 11

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C240Sport97

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
SL400, VW California Coast and 911 GT3
Monday 29 August 11 is a Bank Holiday in the UK, but not in Germany.

Seems to me to be a good idea to visit AMG in the morning, have lunch, then drive home. No need to take any holiday (I have run out for 2011)

Idea is to drive to AMG local area on the morning of Sunday, 28 August 11.

To ensure speed, and to avoid dings scratches etc, we would take Le Shuttle from Folkestone (estimated cost of around £130 for the tunnel).

Anyone interested?

Please add your name below if you are interested and can definitely make it. I will then try to make arrangements with AMG is there is a decent sized group.

Cheers,
sean

++++++++++++++++

1. c240sport97 (CLS 55)

Last edited:
460 miles from Calais, according to google

Oh right, I drove to Amsterdam the other weekend. Long drive but no hassles on the Le Shuttle.....

It's a wonderful place and well worth visiting. Be sure to have lunch on site.

:bannana: AMG has agreed to give me a private tour starting at 10am on Monday 29 Aug 11 :bannana:

I have booked my shuttle journeys departing Sun am, and returning Mon pm. Cost: £121

I'm sure AMG would not mind additional folks -- if you're interested, PM me.

Result, I am pretty gutted I cannot go.

Maybe that guy in the black/white CLS55 from Bluewater will want to go with you ;-)

Result, I am pretty gutted I cannot go.

Maybe that guy in the black/white CLS55 from Bluewater will want to go with you ;-)

only unmolested AMGs allowed :)

Hi Sean, could you PM please, I,m unable to contact you.

as you don't have enough posts, I can't PM you either ..

you could email me at foo_sean at hotmail dot com

Dear C240Sport97
I heard it's not more possible to visit AMG factory without having an AMG, is this right?
If not can you tell me how you arranged your visit/who you contacted to have a tour there?
We plan to go around April..

Dear C240Sport97
I heard it's not more possible to visit AMG factory without having an AMG, is this right?
If not can you tell me how you arranged your visit/who you contacted to have a tour there?
We plan to go around April..

not sure whether you need to have an AMG to visit.

I emailed the general email contact address at Mercedes-AMG Official Global Website

Trip report here: http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/general-discussion/116130-visit-amg-monday-28-august-2011-a.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom