Amg front license plate surround

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dresho

Car
2013 c class amg sports plus coupe obsidian black with amg black alloys
Hi i managed to get an amg rear license plate surround from cks a while back and like the look - trying to get one for the front but cant see this anywhere - have asked cks to try source one but dont know if any of you guys have come across any (for the front)

Thanks for your help in advance:thumb:

They dont look to be genuine and look tacky IMHO. Like most mercs i trust it would need a slight curve to it for at the front?

They dont look to be genuine and look tacky IMHO. Like most mercs i trust it would need a slight curve to it for at the front?

cheers - apologies but rather than what they look like the thread etc it was aimed to those that knew where i could get front one from and help in that aspect ? is that something you know? - yes the front would probably need to be curved as written in reply to killwerhertz. CKS attempted using a flat rear one on one of the cars on the front to see if the material would be pliable enough but was an epic fail

cheers

Get yourself a pair of BRABUS plate surrounds. 'BRABUS' logo is raised and chromed. Granted you may not have any other BRABUS bits but at least it will make your car look less of an eBay Edition AMG.

Dsc_0113_400x263_400x263.jpg

Get yourself a pair of BRABUS plate surrounds. 'BRABUS' logo is raised and chromed. Granted you may not have any other BRABUS bits but at least it will make your car look less of an eBay Edition AMG.

Dsc_0113_400x263_400x263.jpg

cheers - only thing brabus ive got was the door pins as they were so nice!cost a bomb though! - if the mats etc all over the amg sports plus didnt have amg written all over then already (and as you say i had some more brab bits) i would do this - cheers for you input though:thumb:

Last edited:
poo thought they might have.. good luck.

As far as I know AMG havent made OEM ones.

All surrounds are designed to fit on the OEM plinth so dont need to curve.

63 front bumpers have more of a point to them, the main bumper number plate panel is more poiunted also, the only was i found was to screw a plate onto it. This is what MB do to all their 63`s, look at my avatar for an idea of the point

The severe point on the front of a 211 is indeed troublesome!

However I managed to get these to work, sort of!

MERCEDES AMG NUMBER PLATE HOLDER SURROUNDS FRAME PAIR | eBay

The front plate holder does ease it's self off the front plate in the middle by a few mm every now and again when Jet washed but a blob of silicon would sort that I spose.

The severe point on the front of a 211 is indeed troublesome!

However I managed to get these to work, sort of!

MERCEDES AMG NUMBER PLATE HOLDER SURROUNDS FRAME PAIR | eBay

The front plate holder does ease it's self off the front plate in the middle by a few mm every now and again when Jet washed but a blob of silicon would sort that I spose.

cheers appreciated mate! have a feeling a may hear a "snap ,crackle and pop!" when i apply any of these but will try my best!:cool:

hi guys awaiting of my ones ordrd of fleebay

asked cks if they could make one

they have a curved front chrome licens surround

they said to dechrome ,srapy satan black and apply amg logo would be £84+vat?

this seems expensive - can this be done anywhere with a good rep for less?

will try the fleebay ons in th mean time

hi guys awaiting of my ones ordrd of fleebay

asked cks if they could make one

they have a curved front chrome licens surround

they said to dechrome ,srapy satan black and apply amg logo would be £84+vat?

this seems expensive - can this be done anywhere with a good rep for less?

will try the fleebay ons in th mean time

You can have mine for half that :)

ha! i do like yours - £15 plus free medical advice?lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom