amg frount bumper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rosco

i have just recieved a 320ce with a factory fit amg kit it is dropped on 15"amg alloys but frount defuser is badly damaged due to car being to low i am restoring origional height and replacing alloys to 18"to give car more ground clearence would any body know where i would get a new defusser and alloys and suspension?

amg frount defusser/bumper/18"oriogional alloys/sport linr suspension?

Changing alloys from 15 to 18 inch won't give the car any more ground clearance , as the rolling diameter should be the same..

As you are running 55 profile tyres on 15's i would expect you to drop to a 40 profile on 18's otherwise you are going to mess the speedo up.

Whatever you do, be careful you don't give the car that ' up on stilts ' look ;)

cheers

H

rosco said:
i have just recieved a 320ce with a factory fit amg kit it is dropped on 15"amg alloys but frount defuser is badly damaged due to car being to low i am restoring origional height and replacing alloys to 18"to give car more ground clearence would any body know where i would get a new defusser and alloys and suspension?

I hope you are feeling flush as these parts are like rocking horse s**t secondhand and any that do come up usually go for top dollar (you would be bidding against any number of people on this forum, me included ;) ) . As for buying new, even if AMG still make them ( unlikely ) the cost of a new front spoiler (and painting) , new suspension all round (dealt with by andy_k in another thread) , not to mention AMG 18's + tyres are likely to be more than you paid for the car realistically.

Get the spoiler patched and painted again, maybe the shocks are a bit tired , so some new aftermarket shocks (Eibach or Bilstein) and keep your beadies on Ebay for some 17's , styling II's are the correct ones for the CE.

Good luck

Howard said:
I hope you are feeling flush as these parts are like rocking horse s**t secondhand and any that do come up usually go for top dollar (you would be bidding against any number of people on this forum, me included ;) ) . As for buying new, even if AMG still make them ( unlikely ) the cost of a new front spoiler (and painting) , new suspension all round (dealt with by andy_k in another thread) , not to mention AMG 18's + tyres are likely to be more than you paid for the car realistically.

Get the spoiler patched and painted again, maybe the shocks are a bit tired , so some new aftermarket shocks (Eibach or Bilstein) and keep your beadies on Ebay for some 17's , styling II's are the correct ones for the CE.

Good luck

Bloody Hell Howard :eek: , where did you find the sensible button :D :D

(offense defo not intended)

There was a w124 saloon in the local scrappy with a full AMG kit including the ducktail, but the muppets managed to wreck the front bumper moving the car. Don't know if the car is still there, but will check next time I am in.

Bazza

bazza said:
There was a w124 saloon in the local scrappy with a full AMG kit including the ducktail, but the muppets managed to wreck the front bumper moving the car. Don't know if the car is still there, but will check next time I am in.

Bazza

The AMG ducktail from the saloon won't fit the coupe, it is very slightly different ......

Rear valance should fit, not sure about skirts....

rosco,

I still have the AMG 17" Styling11 Wheels for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom